Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can't Wait for Fall!

I am really looking forward to Fall, I'm anxious to get Winnie back to training with birds, and venturing into the whole gunfire thing and seeing how she'll do. But, whether she hunts or not, I know Winnie is looking forward to cool weather even more than I am! She hates the heat. We went to a horse show today, this is her pleading for me to turn up the A/C so she can fit her tongue back in her mouth.

It sure is fun taking her out in public though. Nobody knows what kind of dog she is, and furthermore, I'm very surprised at how many people don't know what a regular Vizsla is. I also think a lot of people assume she's a mutt because they've never seen anything like her before. But she gets a lot of compliments and comments no matter where we go!!

No comments: