Monday, November 9, 2009

Virginia Welcomes Emmett!

This handsome devil is Emmett. He will soon be making the trip from Vidor Vizslas in Michigan to the great state of Virginia!

I met Emmett's new owner, Jena, when she came to one of Winnie's shows. She has waited a long time for her puppy and I just couldn't be more happy for her and her family! It will be neat to have another HWV near enough to visit and train with. Additionally, there is another wire from the same litter going to Andy in nearby Maryland. I met Andy in Winnie's conformation class. I know these will be great homes for these special pups, and rest assured, I will be pestering these new owners for plenty of photos to post here!

So, safe travels for these new pups. Congratulations to the families who will be enriched by them, and to Carolyn of Vidor Vizslas for producing this beautiful litter!

3 comments:

Jena said...

Thank you for the welcome!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy!!!!!

Ed. said...

I'm so excited for you, Jena. PUPPY BREATH!!

hwvizsla said...

I am so gonna miss this guy... well, gonna miss all of them. Its a super sweet, very easy going and contented, litter and they have been such fun. Next week will be a sad week for me saying goodbye to them all.