Saturday, September 25, 2010

3rd Annual Oktoberfest!

Finn got to join Winnie this afternoon as she attended her third annual Oktoberfest celebration at our town! Having both of them there was really fun, and they got SO much attention! I loved it, of course, despite the common guesses of Labradoodle and Otterhound and Wolfhound. They were extremely well behaved with everyone - dogs, kids, whatever. We listened to some live music and they each got to sample just a taste of Dominion Oktoberfest! (As did I, of course!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that fence behind you, very clever of the owners.. I really want to meet these two, bummer you were so close but I've had to work. I'm surprised people even knew what an Otterhound was and didn't know a WHV, go figure. Glad you had fun, wish I could take Luna to waterford fair, but she shall have to stay home for that one.

nell said...

WOW! Finn and Dudley Brown look so similar! I wonder if there is any blood connection? We'll have to compare notes sometime. nell

Ed. said...

Nell it's always a possibility with any of these US dogs, but I'll send you a note when I get home and have his pedigree in front of me.

On the Dork Scale of 1 to 10, does Dudley Brown rate anywhere in the 8.5 to 10 range? If so, they are likely related.

nell said...

He's definitely a goof! But a lovable, smart, sensitive one. I'm sure like Finn.

Ed. said...

He's very sensitive, very lovable, very goofy. What was the other thing? Smart? Uh, he may be smart, let's just say the jury's still out on that one. ;)