Friday, October 31, 2008

World Wide Winnie...


This blog has been a fun way for me to share photos and stories about Winnie to friends and family, but I really find it interesting that people from all over are finding it! The dog shown here is not Winnie, but a relative of hers named Peggy who lives in Scotland! Peggy's owner, Nina, sent me these pictures of her sweet and happy Wire whose grandfather is Harris, Winnie's father.

In addition to Scotland, recent visitors here include Wire fans from England, France, Germany, Hungary and all across the U.S. from Michigan to Texas, Washington, DC to California!

So keep the photos coming in from all over the world. I know there are some HWVs in Australia, we'll have to get a visitor from there next!!

4 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Blogging gets you connected. Met some of the best V people through blogging! Enjoy the world wide pen pals

Matt said...

HEY! What about Iraq? What am I, chopped liver??!

Ed. said...

Your location is classified! Last time I mentioned where you were there were black helicopters circling Lovettsville for a week!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Ohhh, lookit the big wirehair vizsla paw!